Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Daily Blogger 1/20/15

      As I was sitting in American History, the bell rang and I rushed to pack my things and walk outside to  English class. As I walked into the room, I sat down and waited for the bell to ring. When it rung, Mrs. Morrow had Sean pass out our writing notebooks. As I opened mine, Mrs. Morrow told us what we are going to be writing in them. She said we are going to be writing questions on our B-side projects about what we don't know about them. For example: when was model rockets invented? I wrote down a few questions and then she had everyone in the classroom share one question they thought of.
       Next, we went to drive.google.com and wrote down notes and sources for our B-side book along with the questions we thought of in our writing notebooks.


After we worked on that for a while, Mrs. Morrow gave us a homework assignment and it was on noredink.com. She said we had to do simple sentences 2. We had some time to work on it in class, but I wanted to get my questions finished.

Then the bell rang and it was time to go to my next class, which is study hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment