Thursday, November 13, 2014

11-12-14

Daily Blogger                                                                                                                                By: Allyson

I sat there waiting patiently for the bell to ring. Suddenly the bell rung vibrantly throughout the school signaling it was time to head toward Mod 2 were English class is held. As I wandered through the halls toward English class I wondered what exciting activity we would be doing today. Upon entering I noticed that today we would start out with our writer’s notebook, like we do everyday, then we would start on DGP, or daily grammar practice. We are currently working on our American Freedom Rough Draft, which is due tomorrow. 


Everyone is excited to begin on their rough draft. As for me I get the privilege to complete my rough draft and finish my turn for the Daily Blogger. 




Today everyone is working hard on their rough draft. Sadly, the time comes in which the bell sounds once again, and we all have to pack up for the next class. Because I was determined to finish and the fact that I didn’t want to leave, I was the last one out. Of course everyone else was rushing

out the door, but I will never forget the awesome time I had as Daily Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment