Monday, November 24, 2014

Confidence

What does confidence mean to me? It means a lot to me because I always try my best in everything that I do. How does it relate to the movie? Everyone who was blind (including the kids) wanted to prove that they were special in their own way by trying to reach the summit of Mt. Everest in the country of Tibet. As the group of the blind reached higher and higher grades of the Himalaya Mountains in the continent of Asia, the less oxygen there was to breathe. Some of them couldn’t make it but the others forged on as far as they could. They never did reach the summit of Everest but they sure did give it their best effort! How does confidence relate to me? Baseball is the answer. Through our season, our team was pretty good but we did have our weaknesses. I always played confident throughout the season, tried my best and never gave up! In my opinion, I think that was one of the main reasons why we won the championship by playing with confidence. That’s what I think about confidence. What about you?
by Sean G. 

No comments:

Post a Comment