Thursday, December 18, 2014

Daily Blogger 12-18-14

I heard the bell in the end of my first period class. So I hurried to my second period class, which was English. I got in the doorway, slipped on the ice, and fell flat on my face! It hurt! So I got up quickly and laughed around with Kolby about it. Then the second bell rang, and we sat down. First, Mrs. Morrow told us some more helpful advice for our Poetry Portfolios! They basically tell the reader about poetry and such things. After that, we started to work on our Portfolios. It is hard to explain what we did today, because we just worked on our project. But, I did manage to snippidy-snap some pictures, and here they are!
 So that's what we did in English7! I hope you had fun reading this essay, but don't make fun of me because I slipped. Because it is Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment