Thursday, March 26, 2015

Daily Blogger 3-26-15

Daily Blogger


5, 4, 3, 2, 1, BEEP! I rushed out of math class and out of the building to Mod 2 for English. When I arrived, our class did a daily warm up, revising a sentence that Mrs. Morrow purposely wrote wrong so we could fix it. Then we did DGP. After DGP we watched a video about visual aids because we are doing a visual aid for our project this week. The video told us what to do and what not to do in a visual aid. After we watched the short video, Mrs. Morrow told us to review our own paper that we wrote about our place. Then she separated us. The students who had their rough drafts done got to peer review with a partner. The students who didn't have theirs done had to go and finish them. After finding a few mistakes on my friend's paper, I went back to my own computer and fixed the mistakes that my other friend found. When everybody was done with peer review, we got to work on our visual aids. I was just getting started on it when the bell beeped loudly. I collected my things and walked out of English class, wishing that it would have lasted a little bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment